You’ve made many great decisions in your life — but we think ordering your MYX II bike is one of the smartest. Congrats for investing in your health, strength, and overall well-being. So what happens next?
While you’re waiting for delivery, here’s what you can expect. We asked Weslee Berke, Head of Customer Care for MYXfitness, to explain the process behind your MYX bike delivery.
What happens after I purchase my MYX bike?
Once you click the buy button, your order has been placed. Now it’s just a matter of getting your bike delivered. While MYX shipping times vary, no matter where you live in the US, our shipping partner, XPO, takes care of safely delivering your bike to you. “It’s not the same as getting a shipment from UPS or Fedex,” says Weslee. “Your bike is tracked through XPO’s high-tech shipping network.”
Here’s the steps your bike will take on its way to your home:
- Your bike leaves the distribution facility and travels through the XPO network of warehouses before arriving at the warehouse closest to where you are. That’s what we call the “last-mile hub.”
- Next, XPO will contact you to schedule the delivery for your MYX bike. This gives you a chance to select a delivery date that works best for your schedule.
- The night before your bike leaves its last-mile hub, you’ll be contacted via text or email to select a four-hour window for your actual MYX delivery time.
- On the day of delivery, the XPO delivery team will call you when they’re 30 minutes away.
- When they arrive, two delivery professionals will bring the bike into your home and place it wherever you choose, and fully assemble it white glove-style.
Weslee says, “Most importantly, they’ll set your bike up, plug it in, and make sure it powers on correctly.”
Where to place your MYX bike
Before delivery, you’ll need to decide where your new bike will live. MYX recommends selecting a space that is at least 4’ x 6’ to accommodate your MYX bike’s footprint. Weslee suggests choosing a place that gives you even more room than the footprint requires. Because your bike has a touchscreen that swivels so you can enjoy workouts off the bike too,
“You’ll want to make sure there is enough space to do a floor workout next to the bike,” says Weslee. The space you choose also needs an accessible outlet to plug in the bike and a strong Wi-Fi signal so you can stream your favorite workout sessions. MYX recommends a minimum download speed of 10-15 Mbps. If you’re not sure what yours is, you can run an internet speed test on your connection.
Wesless also recommends placing your bike on a floor without a carpet, but if that’s not possible, you can put a mat on the carpet.
Once your MYXfitness bike is delivered, it’s time to customize the seat and handlebar settings for your use. Then log into your account with your touchscreen and then start exploring all MYX+Openfit have to offer you — on the bike, off the bike, and with the Openfit app (free to you), even out the door. We hope you’ll also share your excitement with us on Facebook and Instagram when your new bike baby arrives.